Tour coverage sweepstake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For those of us limited to the ITV coverage: how about a sweepstake based on the number of times that Liggett and Sherwen mention Team LA?

I'm expecting a bum-licking nause-fest for the next three weeks and I need to make it manageable somehow...:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ha...both of them are on Versus channel at the moment (live feed) - and you'll never guess who they keep mentioning........

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
fossyant said:
Ha...both of them are on Versus channel at the moment (live feed) - and you'll never guess who they keep mentioning........
I enjoyed how they kept finding a connection from the rider they were covering to St Lance....:angry:

Sherwen told us that Lance felt strange racing the sons of riders he'd raced years ago, twice. Maybe not many people speak to him anymore, so he has to tell the same anecdote twice.

Still, he got Menchov right. A 'diesel' he described him as. I suspect he'd like to say more but can't.

Noodley

Crackle said:
Sherwen told us that Lance felt strange racing the sons of riders he'd raced years ago...

Funnily I read that as:

"Lance felt a sense of utter joy to know he was cheating the sons of riders he had cheated years ago" :becool:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The men's beach volley ball is good as well, but I would make them wear, shorter shorts and no top! I specially like it cos they are men not boys. :becool:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Noodley said:
Funnily I read that as:

"Lance felt a sense of utter joy to know he was cheating the sons of riders he had cheated years ago" :becool:

You've obviously been at the haterade, noodley.

I'm sorry you can't believe in miracles...

Chuffy said:
Don't know, we're on the basic Freesat package (a legacy of the previous owners who left their box and dish) and I begrudge paying extra for channels.

'tis more or less what I've got. An old Sky box hooked up to recieve the free channels.

Anyway this challenge is impossible, it's every other sentence. Did you see Boardmans assesment at the end?

Top Bottom