Tour Partner NEEDED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveherrmann

I am planning to ride from Budapest Hungary to Odrzykon Poland (a village in the southeast) in July 2023. I am 64 years old, but ride like a 50-55. Looking for a riding partner. I ride a Surly LHT, so I have done this type of thing before. I am NOT looking for first timers, please. The route is over the Tatra mountains, but up a valley, uphill, but not a wall. I plan to take 5 days to ride the route, but am flexible. Typically I return by train, but COULD ride back — via a slightly hillier route (since we’ll be warned up). I ride to enjoy the route, not race, nor do I dawdle. We ride! Male or female, it matters not to me. We can go fully loaded and camp, or do the pension thing.

I am planning to ride from Budapest Hungary to Odrzykon Poland (a village in the southeast) in July 2023. I am 64 years old, but ride like a 50-55. Looking for a riding partner. I ride a Surly LHT, so I have done this type of thing before. I am NOT looking for first timers, please. The route is over the Tatra mountains, but up a valley, uphill, but not a wall. I plan to take 5 days to ride the route, but am flexible. Typically I return by train, but COULD ride back — via a slightly hillier route (since we’ll be warned up). I ride to enjoy the route, not race, nor do I dawdle. We ride! Male or female, it matters not to me. We can go fully loaded and camp, or do the pension thing.

CGOAB is probably the place to go

Good luck

Top Bottom