Touring Bike hire in the UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleTourer

Veteran
I've had an e-mail from a guy in Belgium asking if there are bike rental places in the UK that rent out touring bikes with racks and panniers, preferably in a reasonable distance from Hull.

Anyone know of any places?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
CycleTourer said:
I've had an e-mail from a guy in Belgium asking if there are bike rental places in the UK that rent out touring bikes with racks and panniers, preferably in a reasonable distance from Hull.

Anyone know of any places?

A quick google failed to turn anything up for Hull and its environs inc. York - a place that I imagine would be the place to get a tourer.

Travelling further afield to Edinburgh delivers the goods http://www.leithcycle.co.uk/ though I can hardly be described as being local to Hull.

To be honest most of the cycle hire places that I have come across have been hiring out town, hybrid and mountain bikes only.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
CycleSense in Tadcaster rent out bikes. I don't know what they're like but it's an excellent bike shop and not a squillion miles from Hull.

They have a website.

peanut

Cathryn said:
Liesl Ramsden is not for sale!!!!!

Dashing down to the bikeshed now to make sure she's locked safely up!

best you bring Liesl in to the bedroom for a few days :biggrin: can't think why your baby is lanquishing in the shed anyway:sad:

OP
OP
CycleTourer

CycleTourer

Veteran
Many thanks for all your suggestions, i'll pass them on to Pieter in Belgium.

Cathryn, by the way Liesl does just look about the right size for Pieter and I'm sure he wont mind yellow and black panniers, I'll let him know it's available shall I ?

Only kiddng ;)

Top Bottom