toys hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Typical bloody Londoner. Assumes everyone knows where he means because anyone of note is from London and only rides in the home counties - (obviously) the rest of Britain is just there to supply the city and offer suitable recreational weekend away opportunities.

Personally I don't have a Danny where Toy Hill might be, and I care even less.

ANd he's just showing off anyway to cover up fr the fact that he didn't race today because he thought it might rain.

OP
OP
walker

walker

Sorry, I'm normally in bed by 10.

Toys hill is in Surrey, it was one of the hills that CSC trained on last year before the TdF.

ChrisKH

Guru
Dave5N said:
Typical bloody Londoner. Assumes everyone knows where he means because anyone of note is from London and only rides in the home counties - (obviously) the rest of Britain is just there to supply the city and offer suitable recreational weekend away opportunities.

Personally I don't have a Danny where Toy Hill might be, and I care even less.

ANd he's just showing off anyway to cover up fr the fact that he didn't race today because he thought it might rain.

Funny that he comes from Kent.:evil::ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is that Toys Hill from N to S? I have done it but I remember it as a long grind but not particularly steep

OP
OP
walker

walker

rich p said:
Is that Toys Hill from N to S? I have done it but I remember it as a long grind but not particularly steep

something like that, not the steepest of hills I think it's around a 9% climb but goes on for some time

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's a good climb. I also did one over the N Downs from S_N with hairpin halfway up somewhere nearby. That was a beast!

OP
OP
walker

walker

Is that Ide Hill? I'm not that clued up on places and hill names, I just ride them. Normally when the Mrs say's where have I been I can only muster up a 'near Sevenoaks and out'

Top Bottom