Tradesman bicycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vandatubes

Hi

I 'm looking for a old fashioned Tradesman cycle to use for work.Anyone know where I can get one even if needs to some TLC.

regards;)

bonk man

Do you mean a delivery type machine, big basket holder on the front etc? I have an old Raleigh in the shed in need of total renovation...

....... alegedly my bike is the one Pashley made for the ads, or so claimed the reputable bike shop I bought it from second hand

I am not convinced, but the price was right and it is a lovely machine, immaculately liveried and very traditional

Only draw back is the lovely 80 year old ladies reminiscing about being taken home in the basket!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Id love one of those bikes.
I dont think mum would be too impressed if i got one though. The shed is already abit cramped:wacko:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
There's an old bike in our bike room at work that appears to have been abandoned. It hasn't got the basket, but has rod brakes etc. Think they are due a clean out soon :biggrin: Would you be able to collect from Hull ?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Soltydog said:
There's an old bike in our bike room at work that appears to have been abandoned. It hasn't got the basket, but has rod brakes etc. Think they are due a clean out soon :wacko: Would you be able to collect from Hull ?

David Hembrow can make a basket to fit... well almost anything!