Trailers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
There will definitely be a trailer that will fit your bike. One issue is it will drastically lower the distance you can travel on one charge. On the plus side you could get a spare battery to go in the trailer to give you the extra power you may need.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
You can put a trailer on anything with a bit of tinkering. As said above extra batteries bonus.

Post a close up of the rear axle from non drive side. This is where many trailers attach and is one of the better places.

Do you want to haul children, pets or cargo?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
The axle shaft on the non drive side is larger than most trailers so you may have to enlarge it drill/file, the other point you have to look out for is there enough thread to take the trailer adapter and the nut.
On my etrike there is insuffisant thread so no trailer as yet......but I'm working on it

OP
OP
F

flying duck

Thanks for all the comments, I was concerned because looking on Amazon for the adapter several suppliers said it will not work with disc brakes, I couldn't understand what difference that would make, surely it just needs to be able to fit to the axle.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Thanks for all the comments, I was concerned because looking on Amazon for the adapter several suppliers said it will not work with disc brakes, I couldn't understand what difference that would make, surely it just needs to be able to fit to the axle.

That is not a problem , as I said in last post have you enough thread length to take the trailer hitch and the nut?

Top Bottom