Traumatized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Is the A194M a motorway class road? If so they were committing an offence being upon it. I hope you dobbed him to the dibble?

Yes, it is Motorway (a short spur, from A1(M) linking to Washington, also to A194 and A184 to South Shields and Newcastle/Sunderland respectively). I live a couple of miles from it. I don't have a tractor however, so, not guilty ;)

Screenshot 2021-09-22 at 18.06.08.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Agricultural vehicle users used to be such easy pickings. If there wasn't something wrong with the vehicles themselves (extremely rare) you'd only need follow them for a few minutes before theyncommitted a moving trafic offence. Up until the government of the day banned numeric targets for individual officers in 2007ish the old agricultural vehickes were a surenfire way of getting the stats up ut the end of a month.

DRM

Guru
Is the A194M a motorway class road? If so they were committing an offence being upon it. I hope you dobbed him to the dibble?
Yes it’s an M class road, blue signs etc, as Boldon Lad put, it’s the road to/from South Tyneside from the A1/M , unfortunately it would have meant pratting with the phone & driving so I couldn’t inform the dibble ,
hopefully it was caught on camera, perhaps he’d been for a day out at the seaside, a stick of rock and fish & chips in South Shields !

Last edited:

DRM

Guru
Today’s buffoon du jour, West Yorkshire Police, BMW probably doing at least 95 mph outside lane, blue lights on head lights flashing, however when the car then barrels up to a van with a large sticker on the back that states this vehicle has a 70 mph speed limiter fitted and sits aggressively to the right hand side of the lane about 4 feet behind a vehicle that can’t go any quicker and can’t pull in because of vehicles it’s trying to get past being nose to tail, you sir are an ar*e h#le of the highest order, only to find this dangerous uniformed idiot sat in a queue of traffic on the hard shoulder waiting to get onto the A59 Harrogate/York exit, twiddling his thumbs, what a prize pillock.

CXRAndy

Guru
I generally just stick my car in AAC mode, let the vehicle do most of the slowing and speeding up with flow.

Top Bottom