Trek DCLV 110 Carbon Forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
1 pr of Trek Carbon OCL 110 carbon forks with 180 mm of alloy stearer tube , lower brg dia is aprox 33.2 mm od then tapers down to 28.4 mm and back up to 29.1 mm .

suitable for recessed allen key brakes and 700c wheels , lawyers lips still in place . serial no 16202-41-sl engraved on stearer tube .

a glorious light pair of straight forks at a great price of £40 incl 1st class recorded uk postage , or collect from nn8 postcode .

see flickr link for more pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/page1/

only selling as i was told these were 1" forks when i purchased them
carbon fork.jpg

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
"Oh Jimmy Biggs, modern technology!"

They look like a pair off one of the lesser Trek Madone frames - doubtful if they will fit anything else without a bodge job as this design is fairy unique.

Can't you return them? If it was eBay you have 42 days.

gds58

Über Member
I hope you don't think I'm being pedantic but these are OCLV forks and not DCLV. OCLV stands for 'Optimum Compaction Low Void' and is a TREK specific designation and it relates to the way in which the carbon is constructed and is a process patented by TREK. You will see this on many TREK and Bontrager products. There is no such thing as DCLV. I'm only pointing this out as it might help you in selling them. I hope you don't mind!!

Top Bottom