Trek Lexa girl :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissWheezy

Hi!

Just bought a Trek Lexa SL with my company's cycle to work scheme - I love the bike! But haven't ridden regularly for about 5 years (and that was on an old heavy shopper bike) so need to build my confidence a) on roads and b) in such a different riding position.

I'm entered into the London Duathlon Super Sprint on 15th September too so am hoping to pick up some training tips here!

Thanks

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website :hello:

Welcome, im new as well. Its strange being on a bike after a few years but after a few rides its true what they say "just like riding a bike" I have def got the bug.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi. Welcome to the forums. Nice to see we are getting a fair few lady members joining just lately.
That's a very pretty bike (just googled). At 5'8" I am a bit tall for ladies bikes so I have a men's bike.

You will have a great time cycling. Its horribly addictive.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Nice to see we are getting a fair few lady members joining just lately.
That's a very pretty bike (just googled). At 5'8" I am a bit tall for ladies bikes so I have a men's bike.

You will have a great time cycling. Its horribly addictive.

lol ive just said how addictive it is in another post, hope you have a big overdraft as you quickly spend a fair whack

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome! Your event is on the 15th September 2013??
That's soon :eek: Good luck with the training, enjoy your lovely bike :hello:

theloafer

Legendary Member
hi misswheezy...:hello: welcome

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :bicycle:
I would have thought that you are taking on too much too soon.
However, you know your fitness levels best and I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Top Bottom