Trevor Francis has died

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
When he was manager at Sheffield Wednesday one of his players was Chris Bart-Williams, I've just read on the BBC that he died yesterday as well aged 49.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
No age, that. Poor guy.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No age, that. Poor guy.

Yes, 69 is a bad omen! My dad, his dad and my mum's dad died at 69. As soon as I heard of his death and how old he was It gave me a little shudder.:unsure: Even my brother, who's not superstitious, religious or anything like that said the other month when approaching his 65th birthday, "well, only 4 years to go eh".😦

Alex321

Veteran
Yes, 69 is a bad omen! My dad, his dad and my mum's dad died at 69. As soon as I heard of his death and how old he was It gave me a little shudder.:unsure: Even my brother, who's not superstitious, religious or anything like that said the other month when approaching his 65th birthday, "well, only 4 years to go eh".😦

I'm older now than either of my parents were when they died, and at least one of my grandparents. But all of them, smoked for most of their lives.

Still got a way to go to catch my other two known grandparents - the fourth one disappeared when my father was young, I have no idea how old he lived to.

Top Bottom