Trice FB Bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3tyretrackterry

Does anyone have experience of using a trice trike with and without the FB Bracket. The reason i ask is according to the sizing chart i dont need one but Neil at ICE suggests that if it was his trike then he would have one as it would increase rearr traction and improve handing and reduce strain on boom and cruciform. All good arguments but at a smidge over £60 i cant afford it unless i really need it.
Different question how much of the boom do people have left inside their cruciform?
Many Thanks

starhawk

Why is this questiom ever arised? I mean do you have a problem as is? The FB Bracket is intenden for riders with long legs so you cant have enough of the front boom in the cruziform, is this the case?

OP
OP

3tyretrackterry

the question arises because i am inside the scope to trike without the FB Bracket but ICE say i might be better off with one as it may increase traction and also help with handling. i am asking if anyone has experience and whether it is worth spending the £60

starhawk

I have a Trice Q and the only reason I can see for using a FB bracket is if your legs are so long that the front boom doesn't go in long enought into the cruzible, I can't see any other reason to use a FB bracket, so why does ICE want you to use it? Is that an answer to any question you have asked ICE? If so, what is the original problem which promted it?

Top Bottom