TT training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The weather has improved enough here that I was able to get out on my TT bike for the first time this year. I did my standard rolling 52km training run. It wasn't fast (just under 1 hour 40), but I wasn't really pushing it (not that I could today). But the important thing is that I'm out there!

Speedywheelsjeans

It all starts with the first ride. I just bought my wetsuit from the wiggle sale, i'll be starting my sea swimming training this week ^_^ .. then in a fortnight its onto block training.

Arsen Gere

Über Member
I've been working in the garage of pain on a turbo while waiting for Planet-X to give me a spec for a bike. I wanted an Exocet II, I visited the shop, got measured up and waited 2 months to be told what size and spec would be appropraite. After sending emails and phone call I got nothing.
I wanted something to race on this season so I've bought a Focus Chrono from my LBS.
I've not had a chance to really try it but I'm going to give it a run at the Stokesley duathlon this Sunday.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I'm still at the wheezing-up-hills-thinking-I'm-too-old-for-this stage, much like last year, and the year before. Still, I have a 24 to prepare for.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I'm still at the wheezing-up-hills-thinking-I'm-too-old-for-this stage, much like last year, and the year before. Still, I have a 24 to prepare for.

Me as well

Which 24 are you doing as I think there's a few

Im sprint circuit training tonight

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've been working in the garage of pain on a turbo while waiting for Planet-X to give me a spec for a bike. I wanted an Exocet II, I visited the shop, got measured up and waited 2 months to be told what size and spec would be appropraite. After sending emails and phone call I got nothing.

That's odd, they are usually great. I have a Planet-X (Stealth) and I love it to bits and I've had plenty of other parts off them over the years.

Top Bottom