Ultimate stag do prank kidnap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Yes and he found it so terrifying he developed shingles and nearly didn't make it to his own wedding.

Hysterically funny wasn't it?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I really dislike pranks, mainly because I'm the sort of person they happened to at school. A whole class once convinced me there'd been a piece of homework set that I'd 'forgotten' to do in the next lesson. I was terrified, being a child who always did as they were told, and they all howled with laughter when I went to the teacher and apologised. I hate to see other people made uncomfortable or embarrassed like that.

I'm guessing this didn't happen in NI, where they'd probably still stand a fair chance of being shot driving round dressed like that!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have a couple of these
13_12_27---Portable-2-stroke-petrol-diamond-blade-disc-cutter_web.jpg

I will use them on the bikes of any one who attempts to prank me prior to my wedding!
You have been warned!
:evil:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2546510, member: 45"]None taken[/quote]

Yebbut you're really a Brummie, hmmmm actually...

Sandra6

Veteran
You would've thought that within the first few minutes he would've realised who they were though.
I don't think it's funny though - I'm not a fan of the "strip em naked and tie them to a lamppost" type stunts either though.
Presented with a mankini and a bike I wouldn't have been cycling to any "do" organised by those particular friends.

Arch

Married to Night Train
What is it with the whole stag and hen do thing, and trying to look ridiculous.

We saw a party of hens walking through York yesterday, one of whom was carrying a naked blow up doll. WTF? You're going to spend all day drinking no doubt, lumbered with this deformed beachball, irritating everyone you bump into with it.

(Mind you, we also saw a chap walking by carrying a standard lamp over his shoulder. He went into the bible shop opposite the cafe. I think he'd seen the light.)

gavgav

Guru
The fiancée was in on it as well.........:stop:. If that was my fiancée and mates, the wedding would be off and they would no longer be mates!!

Top Bottom