Under Armour ColdGear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

constantine

Need to replace base layer which has worn out. Have been advised that UA shirt and leggings are the business. Does anyone else have any experience with this brand? BTW base layer is only worn on daily commute on MTB.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000LHIYGE?ie=UTF8&tag=dancewearnews-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B000LHIYGE">Under

Need to replace base layer which has worn out. Have been advised that UA shirt and leggings are the business. Does anyone else have any experience with this brand? BTW base layer is only worn on daily commute on MTB.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000LHIYGE?ie=UTF8&tag=dancewearnews-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B000LHIYGE">Under

jann71

Veteran
I wear an under armour long sleeve cold gear for playing hockey, its a great top for when its a bit chilly. Much prefer long sleeve skins for cycling, especially if the weather is changeable but they are more expensive.

Will1985

Über Member
I have several Heat Gear garments from my hockey days. I still use them on the bike for those days with a bit of a chill, and sometimes on their own for time trialling in the summer. I've tried a Cold Gear (playing hockey in freezing conditions) but found it a bit too hot...not sure if the heat generated from that strenuous exertion would transfer over to riding a bike so should be even better than mine at keeping the top half warm during rides.

It's a massive brand in the US and you can often spot a UA logo somewhere in newspaper football reports.

ChrisKH

Guru
Will1985 said:
I have several Heat Gear garments from my hockey days. I still use them on the bike for those days with a bit of a chill, and sometimes on their own for time trialling in the summer. I've tried a Cold Gear (playing hockey in freezing conditions) but found it a bit too hot...not sure if the heat generated from that strenuous exertion would transfer over to riding a bike so should be even better than mine at keeping the top half warm during rides.

It's a massive brand in the US and you can often spot a UA logo somewhere in newspaper football reports.

I was going to say the same. Big in the US: I opted for the cheaper Target base layers - less than $10 for long sleeve compression tops.

ACW

wear one daily, ok if you get it in the states, bit expensive if bought in the uk but good gear all the same.

Damaged Hero

Veteran
I wear the UA gear under my Spider-Man costume.It was recommended to me by the guy who made my suit in the US.Be careful though if ordering from the US to UK,Although the gear was a good price i got stung big time on import duty when they arrived here.

Top Bottom