Updated Peugeot PGN10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
I’ve done a similar project, finished it last year. Sold now.

4AC72F71-193E-49D0-9157-69A2B715126A.jpeg

OP
OP
kmarkn

kmarkn

Very nice. Isn't it amazing how good, and modern, they can look despite being 40 years old? I wonder if current bike designs will age so well!

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Very nice. Isn't it amazing how good, and modern, they can look despite being 40 years old? I wonder if current bike designs will age so well!
Indeed; I think (somewhat unsurprisingly) the French nailed it in the styling stakes with these bikes. You rarely see a horrible, dated paintjob on a Pug - which is more than you can say for contemporary Raleighs IMO!

I guess the price you pay for this is the silly French BB and other engineering-based ridiculum..

Sticky Green

I'm just starting a peugeot equipe restoration. I had one back in 1984 and loved it. It was nothing special, just 103 carbolite tubing, but during a time of lugged frames, I thought my bright red lugless frame was beautiful. I always dreamed of upgrading the bike with a campagnolo groupset and that's what I'm going to do now. The bike won't be worth what I'm about to put into it, but I have no intention of selling what will be my childhood dream bike.

Top Bottom