Used bike - Liv vs Kona

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pabike

Looking for a used bike for my daughter... not familiar with either of these brands.

Can anyone take a look at these two bikes and the prices, is either one a decent bike or decent deal?

Attachments

• 2023-06-09 - 20.07.29 - www.facebook.com - (3) Marketplace - 2019 Liv Enchant 1 Hard Tail With...png
    2023-06-09 - 20.07.29 - www.facebook.com - (3) Marketplace - 2019 Liv Enchant 1 Hard Tail With...png
    291.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 2023-06-09 - 20.09.27 - www.facebook.com - (3) Marketplace - Kona Hula 24 inch kids mountain b...png
    2023-06-09 - 20.09.27 - www.facebook.com - (3) Marketplace - Kona Hula 24 inch kids mountain b...png
    165.9 KB · Views: 16

vickster

Legendary Member
LIv is the women’s specific design side of Giant, rebranded a few years ago. A well known, popular reliable brand

Caperider

I'd buy the Liv. My wife has the Lust 3 full suspension! Its sweet she's 5'1" and the step over is perfect. Its has 27.5 wheels.juice discs.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
As above, go for the cheaper, she's not going to have it more than 2/3 years. Disc brakes are better but maybe not at that price point and V brakes are reliable good stoppers.
That frame could have well come out of the same factory.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’d go for the Kona too.
As it’s cheaper and Kona is a respectable name.
Basically you can’t go wrong with either as they are almost identical other than the brakes.

vickster

Legendary Member
It's a big brand....!🤣

Huh?

Top Bottom