Valentine's Day Sorted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
the past is behind you
Unfortunately, so are fast moving car drivers with unfeasibly large todgers who must get in front; even although my budget 600cc bike could pee all over them if the rider so desired!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
The Mrs brought me a bottle of aftershave, a bottle of whisky & a packet of Caramalised peanuts covered in chocolate. I bought her a bottle of perfume, a heart charm for her bracelet and a box of chocs. We went out for afternoon tea at a posh local hotel this afternoon
image.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
I am inundated again.

sorry

in un dated. wifey has taken the kids to Wales to see her mother for a few days . Yeeeee hah. full of cold though so no living it up on the tiles tonight. will be a large wobbly lemsip and early to bed .

I am inundated again.

sorry

in un dated. wifey has taken the kids to Wales to see her mother for a few days . Yeeeee hah. full of cold though so no living it up on the tiles tonight. will be a large wobbly lemsip and early to bed .
Probably for the best. Mr SNSSO is still sleeping with Irish wolf hound in the landlady's house. I'm in my own bed. Next week he's back in our house on the floor in the sitting room again... It's the only way he gets any sleep! Luckily he snores just as loudly as the dog does so they keep each other for company. I only claim not to snore because I'm not getting any sleep with my bad back! Romance, when did that happen? :laugh::wacko:

D

Deleted member 1258

Me and my Good Lady exchanged cards this morning, she brought the batches when we were in town shopping this morning and we had an excellent romantic meal at Hoar Park tonight and I picked up the bill.

http://www.hoar-park.co.uk/

Top Bottom