England : London Velonotte 23/24 June night ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
Tomorrow night; Saturday into Sunday morning theres a night ride arond east London as part of the LFA

more here

http://www.lfa2012.org/events/view/london-velonotte-2012-99

its free and apparently 700 people have signed up, the route looks to be just over 11 miles at the moment and features the "brilliant" new Bow roundabout amongst other attractions

VELONOTTE - FREE FOR ALL FOREVER!
Discover public buildings and spaces evolution in the East End with London Velonotte, a great Midsummer night bike tour featuring Trinity Laban strings dawn performance at Canary Wharf!
From Dickens to Olympics, London VeloNotte will showcase landmarks of the rapidly changing Great Wild East. Avanguard and traditional social-housing, marketplaces, theaters, churches and parks.
A simultaneous broadcast on art radio station Resonance 104.4fm will feature Velonotte guides including Peter Ackroyd, John Marriott, Richard Rogers, Ricky Burdett, David Adjaye, Sergey Romanyuk, Valentin Dyakonov and Peter Murray. Bring a portable FM radio to tune in en route.
Velonotte series is born in Moscow and Rome and has been brought to Britain to celebrate LFA 2012 and Olympic games.
Meeting at Brushfield street, London E1 at 23'30...And for those who survive 28 kms-long ride, we are throwing a party at the dawn at Canary Wharf East Wintergarden, with English 5 o’clock tea - in the morning!

wanda2010

Guru
I've signed up for this but undecided at the moment.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'd like to do this but am obliged to be at my brother-in-law's 40th drinks tonight. If it ends early enough, they live in East Grinstead, then I might come along.

Top Bottom