Very old new stock handlebars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mudcyclery

Hi everyone, so my father in-law gave me a bunch of bike parts that he held onto when he worked at the Klein factory in the 90s before it shutdown and sold to trek. In the parts were these packaged handlebars. Sakae powerbulge AL (standing for aluminum I'm guessing). Does anyone know anything about these as far as era of bikes you'd find it on, was a high end handlebar, or approximate original MSRP? Does anyone have any memories and experiences with these? Any info would be great. I would just like to know some history on it. Thanks 👍
PXL_20220224_233856379.jpg

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I think it would be difficult to tell what year they were made as I believe they are still made now together with a Titanium version.
Not worth a great deal I’m afraid, maybe £10?
What other stuff did your father in law give you?

OP
OP
M

Mudcyclery

I think it would be difficult to tell what year they were made as I believe they are still made now together with a Titanium version.
Not worth a great deal I’m afraid, maybe £10?
What other stuff did your father in law give you?
Thanks for the info. You really can't find anything about them on the web. He gave me a Klein crankset bearing press, a bunch of seat post clamps, quick release axles, about 5 sets of new old deore deraluers front and rear, brake sets, the handlebars, 15 sakae stems for handlebars, and much more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Top Bottom