Viewing Muvi output without a pc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
We can't load unauthorised USB storage at work so I'm looking for something I can view the Muvi avis on. I could wait til I get home, but it's all about immediate gratification!

If I could store the movies off-card even better.

There are a lot of MP4 players on ebay with microsd slots that purport to play avi but I have no idea if they will work with Muvi output - has anyone tried one, or have any other suggestions?

Things that don't work so far:

iphone (no card slot)
blackberry (wrong size avi)
nintendo ds+R4+Moonshell (doesn't support avi)

Thanks
Liz

thomas

the tank engine
Do your work PCs have SD card slots? As you can buy a SD card - micro sd adapter?

OP
OP
brokenbetty

brokenbetty

Über Member
ColinJ said:
If USB storage is seen to be a security risk then surely so would plugging in SD cards?

Yeah, removeable writeable storage through any local connection is blocked :tongue:

We are allowed to read cds, that's about it.

Liz

OP
OP
brokenbetty

brokenbetty

Über Member
ColinJ said:
If USB storage is seen to be a security risk then surely so would plugging in SD cards?

Yeah, removeable writeable storage through any local connection is blocked :tongue:

We are allowed to read cds, that's about it.

Liz

Wobbly John

Veteran
Someone told me that 'digital photo frames' can play MUVI videos - haven't tried it though

thomas

the tank engine
ColinJ said:

Never know :blush:...some places have weird security policies. I'm just glad where I work/ed there wasn't anything on the PC, just a bit of anti virus. I suppose that's the advantage when being the only employee and then one of only a few.

thomas

the tank engine
ColinJ said:

Never know :biggrin:...some places have weird security policies. I'm just glad where I work/ed there wasn't anything on the PC, just a bit of anti virus. I suppose that's the advantage when being the only employee and then one of only a few.

Top Bottom