Viking Safari Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Like this - Mine is 2.5 years old months old - Bought when I moved Jobs and for getting back into cycling after an op. Used on a 6 mile round trip from Feb 2011 to July2011 . Kept outside at work and I haven't used it for over a year. It had a puncture and I bought a new tube for it. It needs a bit of fettling as it's been unused for a while and some of the bolts and spoke bits are rusty.
Has a few scratches from the frame touching when folding and I started using gaffer tape to stop it escalating.
Perfect for those short trips. Stick it in your car boot, caravan or boat. I need room in the shed now the kids are getting bigger and the wifes banned me to just 1 housebound bike !
On the Bay some are going for a lot more than I want for it but I would prefer someone with a bit of bike know how here to take it off my hands and get it back on the road again. I have cleaned it up from the shed storage and gave the chain a good clean and oil and the rest of the bike.
The pedals are brand new for it as I used SPD's on it !

£80 or bids welcomed on inspection.
Specifications
  • Model Type: Six speed Aluminium folder to suit riders 155cm to 185cm
  • Approx Folding Time: 30 seconds
  • Frame: Aluminium
  • Cycle Weight:12.5 kgs approx
  • Wheel Size: 20" with 1.50" slick tyres
  • Gear System: Six speed 46t front chain ring with 14-28t rear sprockets
  • Wheel Specification: Black box section lightweight alloy rims with black hubs & spokes.
  • Brakes: Front and rear Vee type brakes with alloy levers
  • Handlebar and Stem: Folding alloy stem aheadset stem with quick release with Hi-rise bars
  • Additional: Side stand, quick release seatpost, sprung comfort saddle, folding pedals.
  • Frame Colour: Matt Black
  • Fork Colour: Matt Black
  • Folded Size: 112-66-36cm approx
1.8470423774-6901-full-vik-safari-5.jpg

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
£65 anyone ??

Top Bottom