Vintage Bob Jackson?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigrob49er

My dads riding days are over due to a bad back injury. He has a collection of bikes he wanted me to see if I could sell. One of them is a Bob Jackson. I don't know the history. He has had it for over 20 years. It has Campagnolo components. Any idea if it's worth selling? Where is the best place to list it? I'm in Northern California

Attachments

• IMG_7875b.jpg
    IMG_7875b.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7877.JPG
    IMG_7877.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7876.JPG
    IMG_7876.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 68

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Yes, in good condition they are worth quite a bit to some people. I understand that Bob Jackson are not longer made and this was announced not very long ago.
Maybe ebay would be a good place to sell it. A good description of the bike and a resonable reserve would be my strategy.

fossala

Guru
Yes, in good condition they are worth quite a bit to some people. I understand that Bob Jackson are not longer made and this was announced not very long ago.
Maybe ebay would be a good place to sell it. A good description of the bike and a resonable reserve would be my strategy.
You are thinking of Roberts cycles. Bob Jackson are still making frames and they are very much the budget end of UK made frames. Still around 500 new though.

Top Bottom