Virgin Money Cyclone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
More details: takes place on Saturday 29 June 2013

For 2013, the format of the Virgin Money Cyclone Challenge rides continue to follow the popular format from previous years, with riders choosing from 33, 63 and challenging 104 mile route options.

Register at: https://virginmoneycyclone.co.uk/Default.asp

carolonabike

I'll be doing the 64 mile route for the third time. It's a great event. Mr Carolonabike will be doing the 104 route and hoping for third time lucky. The first time he crashed, ran out of water and ended up drinking from a stream. Last year he had three punctures, went off course, ended up in Heddon on the Wall and got so cross he was a dnf :wacko: .
I've told him he's obviously jinxed but he's determined not to be beaten.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I'll be doing the 64 mile route for the third time. It's a great event. Mr Carolonabike will be doing the 104 route and hoping for third time lucky. The first time he crashed, ran out of water and ended up drinking from a stream. Last year he had three punctures, went off course, ended up in Heddon on the Wall and got so cross he was a dnf :wacko: .
I've told him he's obviously jinxed but he's determined not to be beaten.

Third time lucky.

Crashing and drinking from a stream is more impressive than completing the route as far as I'm concerned. Chapeau!

Top Bottom