Vuelta a Espana 2015 "SPOILERS"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmm. Contemplating stages 2 and 3.

Stage 4 is not a mountain top finish. It is less than 200m ASL. There are bigger hills during this stage! Perfect for someone like Purito.
Vejer is a lovely village though in a lovely area.

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
Stage 4 is not a mountain top finish. It is less than 200m ASL. There are bigger hills during this stage! Perfect for someone like Purito.
Vejer is a lovely village though in a lovely area.

I'm glad to hear that; we're staying just outside Vejer this summer. I hope to hire a bike during our stay and will probably have a look at the finish for Stage 4. @Shadow I don't suppose you know of any local bike hire for road bikes, the only local one I found via Google seems to be geared towards MTBs?

You will need to get to Vejer early to grab a good roadside place near the finish. 'Fraid I know of no places to hire bikes locally or otherwise. If you don't know the area, make a point of going to Cadiz - it is better than you might imagine, recommended.

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
Thanks @Shadow . I've seen a company that will deliver to any address in mainland Spain so will probably use them. Sorry, should have been clearer earlier.Unfortunately we won't be there during the Vuelta but having look (hopefully on bike) of the last kms will make the TV coverage more interesting.

Top Bottom