VW T4 Transporter Campervan/Dayvan 2003 03reg ex AA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iGaz

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]VW T4 Transporter Campervan/Dayvan 2003 03reg ex AA[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]The time has come to sell my beloved van as I now no longer use it for what I bought it for.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I'll be as honest as I can, any questions don't hesitate to ask.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I know its not cycling related, well it is the perfect tool for taking to races.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I bought the van just over two years ago from a local trader who had bought a batch of ex AA vans. When I bought the van it was just as the AA had left it, minus tool box in the back.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]First job was to remove the air suspension and fit a lowering kit along with the alloy wheels shown.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]The van has been lowered 60mm front and 55mm rear. I still have the standard rear springs, which I fit when I towed our small caravan.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Next job was to fit a full width pull out rear bed which is a converted Futon . The mattress was recovered and all the interior rear panels covered in the same material which matches the green lower half of the exterior.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Self adhesive floor tiles were then stuck down in the rear.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]As you can see from the last 4 pictures the rear has a whole load of different lay outs. The rear futon can be unbolted and removed in less than 5 minutes giving you the option to carry bulky items should you wish. [/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I have also fitted a genuine VW glovebox as the AA vans had a foldaway laptop assembly in place.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]The original AA control box is still fitted and still controls the interior strip lights, and other wiring is still there and can be used for wiring in a coolbox.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]The engine is 2500cc (ACV) 5 cyl TDi, I had a cambelt and injection pump belt fitted 12000 miles ago, so not due for another 48000miles!!![/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Oil and filter was recently done 2000 miles ago along with new front brake pads and two new front tyres. Rear tyres are in almost new condition. And rear pads are roughly 30-40% worn.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I've done roughly 14000 miles in the van and have had the oil changed 4 times. Fuel filter was done 5000miles ago along with an Airfilter.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Bodywork wise, there are a few very minor dings that are only noticeable upclose. No dents or dings under the bonnet bra. Some very minor scuff marks on the front and rear black bumpers. The wheels were originally black, but only dusted with rattlecans as far as I can tell, I have removed most of the paint. The wheels I believe are from an Audi S4 or a TT, not sure.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I shall have the van MoT'd when sold, the van is still MoT'd until June but will sell with 12 months MoT. [/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Bad points, there was an interior rear view mirror fitted for some reason. I knocked this off by mistake and chipped the interior of the windscreen. I have covered this using the stick on circle for the dashmounting Satnavs, this is where I have my Satnav mounted now. We also had to flatten the rear wheel arches inside slightly to accommodate the fold up bed. [/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]I can arrange viewings, but fuel costs must be covered as I don't want to take the van anywhere and have my time wasted, sounds harsh, I'm sorry. [/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]For viewings or delivery I can go from here in Cornwall no further north than just above the M4 and no further East than west London.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Please no Canvassers, tyre kickers or time wasters as I don't have the time to deal with you.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]£4750 ovno[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]Again any questions please ask.[/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"]
[/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0535.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"][/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0537.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0538.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0539.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0540.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0541.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0542.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0543.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"] IMG_0544.jpg [/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"]