Wagatha Christie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have no idea why this is even slightly important to anyone

except the women's husbands - I feel sorry for them

a.twiddler

Veteran
I find it obscene that the story of two footballers wives is the headline news story on News At Six.

I thought that. Do the shenanigans of millionaires' wives really resonate with a population that's struggling to make ends meet?

Still, makes a change from the media obsessing about who gets to be voted in by 160,000 like minded people to lead a political party. They will purportedly get us out of the apparent mess we're currently in, by giving us more of the same, though the candidates appear oblivious to the fact that they were part of the problem which led to it in the first place. Just a minute. Aren't they millionaires too? There's no escape I tells ya!

Could just turn the TV, radio, etc off and read a book instead. Far less vexing.

Gillstay

Über Member
I have no idea why this is even slightly important to anyone

except the women's husbands - I feel sorry for them

Why ? I thought they had supported them in this ? If my wife had lost that much money I would wonder where she was to get it from ?

figbat

Slippery scientist
It's very funny. She's just wasted millions to show she's an awful human being.

Exactly. She’s paid millions for a judge to confirm that she was the source of the leaked stories. Stuff that would’ve been over and done with days after the original ‘offence’ has been amplified over years and across the media. Shot in the foot doesn’t cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom