Wahoo App Not Syncing with Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve just done two rides with my new Garmin 830.
Both rides uploaded to Strava within a minute of me pressing save.
I’m not missing the Wahoo right now :whistle:

Domus

Guru
My Bolt threw a hissy fit yesterday on my ride in Cumbria. No HR and all the data fields were wrong. :wacko: The ride was recorded and uploaded to Strava though. When I got home this lunchtime I noticed an update had been issued. All now seems well with the world. :okay:

OP
OP
W

Wayne O

Update
Got message from Gavin at wahoo, he said remove strava sp, then authorise link to strava in wahoo ap, then reload strava, it worked and all ok now, he did say they are aware of the glitch and it is being worked on.

OP
OP
W

Wayne O

Forgot to say, 1st fide after reconnecting gave over 8000ft of elevation, I live in Norfolk and it is usually about 1000 on that route!!!

Mattk50

MattK50
Still not right, wahoo app upload missed out last 2 laps out of 10 when it arrived in Strava. Emailed pinged to Gavin with Wahoo file and strava screen shots.

Mattk50

MattK50
So an update this morning. I turned off all location tracking on my phone and Strava imported all the trainer stats bar one problem. Strava is now recording my times as elapsed times rather than cycling times. i suspect this is a different issue though, perhaps it needs to go back to automatic upload rather than manual upload. Strava has penalised me for going for a quick pee!

Last edited:
Top Bottom