Wahoo Roam ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My Garmin edge touring is clinging on - but is on my replace list .

One of the contenders was the wahoo Roam - however there currently seems limited stock any where .....any ideas why ?

One of the contenders was the wahoo Roam - however there currently seems limited stock any where .....any ideas why ?
The Pandemic.

But wouldn't that affect all GPS units ....plenty of Garmin's around.
I can't speak for Garmin. That's what I was told by Wahoo.
It's a worldwide thing. I wanted a Bolt from the US, in the space of a week it went from available to a month's backlog.
I got a roam instead before they ran out too.

PaulSB

Legendary Member

I think you'll find this is true of many tech based products. I wanted an HDMI adapter yesterday. PC World had none and didn't know when more would arrive. I also browsed laptops and Chrome books as I'm in the market. 80% of models on display marked as "unavailable."

Have to say I was very surprised until I have it a little thought.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Garmin may have had a lot more units in stock before the pandemic started. They are still the market leader.
If I were you I would wait for the Roam

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

It's just demand, it's been really high.

But: Despite low stock online I literally walked into Rutland Cycling at Grafham 2 weeks ago and picked up a Bolt Elemnt (and there were six in stock) so there are units out there, may be worth ringing around and just taking a trip. Online isn't the only way to buy things, and it does have it's own set of limitations.

Top Bottom