Wanted - 80 and 90mm 31.8mm stem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Looking to try out a shorter stem. If you have one collecting dust in a draw or parts bin somewhere that you dont need/want, happy take it off you or borrow it for a few quid.

Doesnt need to be in pristine condition. So long as its safe and serviceable. I can try out the different lengths before buying a new one.

As point of note. If I find out what feels comfortable for me I'll be on the market for a new one. (probably going to be a cheap one like a Deda Zero, elementi or 2)

Ive also asked my LBS if they have anything in their parts bin as well. Im still waiting for them to get back to me but I assume they dont have anything as they have been radio silent.

Let me know what you have available!

thank you!

Sharky

Guru
A "Major Taylor Stem", would be ideal for your purpose, but hard to find and very expensive and only for quill systems.
But I wonder why an idea like this never survived.

iluvmybike

Über Member
I have a nice Syncros FL2.0 80mm stem which I took off my Scott Solace as I needed a 70mm one after a bike fit. It is very lightweight. Black with red logo

OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I have a nice Syncros FL2.0 80mm stem which I took off my Scott Solace as I needed a 70mm one after a bike fit. It is very lightweight. Black with red logo

Thanks. Currently getting on well with the 90mm I was sent but I'll be sure to let you know if I want to try shorter. :okay:

adamhearn

Veteran

I'm also after trying an 80mm as the replacement I got is probably now too short :sad: Do you still have this and have you got a price (inc postage) in mind?

Top Bottom