Wanted: Chainset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

I have this fixed/single speed project on the go and I a chain set to convert. Anything going? Crank arms only would be fine - 170mm...

How much were you looking to spend? I have one exotic option, and several less so.

OP
OP
just jim

just jim

Hmmm - like the Exage - that would do the job. Don't know much about this BCD stuff - if I want to swap chainrings around what do I go for?

They would be 110BCD 5arm. Same as a compact double.

I could chuck in a reasonable but not SS specific chainring with it, but you'll need to find bolts.

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
just jim said:
Hmmm - like the Exage - that would do the job. Don't know much about this BCD stuff - if I want to swap chainrings around what do I go for?

3976478451_ee56400ac8_o.jpg

This may help 'PCD' = 'Pitch Circle Diameter', some recognise this as also being called 'BCD', Bolt Circle Diameter, to help clarify what size you need we have also listed the bolt spacing, as this is easier to measure; being the distance from centre to centre of adjacent bolt holes and it is indeed why we have made a diagram to clarify

Paul_Smith
www.corridori.co.uk

Gooseboy

Chainset

Chris667,

if you dont sell the exage , i will have it

I am building a singlespeed at the mo and need a chainset

Thanks

PpPete

Legendary Member
Right hand crank 5 arm triple 130/74 mm, Sq. taper

Like a complete idiot I managed to strip the thread on the right hand crank of a perfectly good chainset. And therefore ruined the "spider" completely in removing it.

So I'm hoping someone has a spare kicking around. 170 mm long. Black preferred.
(or other length/colour if your have the left hand one too)

Alternatively if any one wants
black Shimano left hand crank,
52/42/32 black rings with plenty of life left,
all the chain ring bolts for above.
..... please PM me

porkypete said:
Like a complete idiot I managed to strip the thread on the right hand crank of a perfectly good chainset. And therefore ruined the "spider" completely in removing it.

So I'm hoping someone has a spare kicking around. 170 mm long. Black preferred.
(or other length/colour if your have the left hand one too)

Alternatively if any one wants
black Shimano left hand crank,
52/42/32 black rings with plenty of life left,
all the chain ring bolts for above.
..... please PM me

You have PM

Top Bottom