Wanted - Child trailer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flutterby

Hello,

I'm looking to get a child trailer, preferably a Chariot (or something else that can take an insert for a baby that is less than a year) and was wondering if anyone had one sitting in their garage that they no longer use,

Thanks,

F-b

chthonic

Über Member
I may have a Chariot Cougar 1 for sale in the next 6 months - I've got twins on the way so need to rethink my options a little. It is an utterly brilliant trailer :blush:

I have a trailer for sale!

I have a Burley D'lite trailer for sale - as my children are now riding on their own! Top of the range trailer (Burleys have been described as the Rolls Royce of trailers) - it's got space for two toddlers or young children up to about age 4 ish with full 3 point padded harnesses. Side windows are tinted, front and rear covers have both waterproof and mesh options. It has a parking brake and 'stroller bar' to convert it into a pushchair (would need a 'jockey wheel' to use as a pushchair - an option that we didn't get) Wheels are proper spoked wheels, quick release, not the plastic option that some come with and have alloy rims. Storage area for shopping etc behind the seats. It's always been kept in the garage (folds flat for storage) so is in good condition. A much better made trailer than the many cheap imitations out there! (I think the hitch may not fit bikes with disc brakes as the discs will be in the way). We're about 5 minutes from Wimbledon. Offers in region of £200 (these are around £500 new!)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
shinyspokes said:
I have a Burley D'lite trailer for sale - as my children are now riding on their own! Top of the range trailer (Burleys have been described as the Rolls Royce of trailers) - it's got space for two toddlers or young children up to about age 4 ish with full 3 point padded harnesses. Side windows are tinted, front and rear covers have both waterproof and mesh options. It has a parking brake and 'stroller bar' to convert it into a pushchair (would need a 'jockey wheel' to use as a pushchair - an option that we didn't get) Wheels are proper spoked wheels, quick release, not the plastic option that some come with and have alloy rims. Storage area for shopping etc behind the seats. It's always been kept in the garage (folds flat for storage) so is in good condition. A much better made trailer than the many cheap imitations out there! (I think the hitch may not fit bikes with disc brakes as the discs will be in the way). We're about 5 minutes from Wimbledon. Offers in region of £200 (these are around £500 new!)

Call me fool but wouldn't this be better in Sale section?

- and my 'post count is too low' to allow me to post a for sale ad!! Can anyone tell me how many posts I have to make before I'm allowed to do that?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's a random amount between 25-50 posts

shinyspokes said:
- and my 'post count is too low' to allow me to post a for sale ad!! Can anyone tell me how many posts I have to make before I'm allowed to do that?

Top Bottom