Wanted: Mavic Lockring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
I seem to be short of a lockring for my Mavic Elite (Campag - although I think they are all the same) wheels, and can't find one listed at the usual mail order outfits. Anyone got one they would be happy to let go for a fee? Knackered old wheel in the back of the shed sort of thing?
Thanks.

colly

Re member eR
Proto said:
I seem to be short of a lockring for my Mavic Elite (Campag - although I think they are all the same) wheels, and can't find one listed at the usual mail order outfits. Anyone got one they would be happy to let go for a fee? Knackered old wheel in the back of the shed sort of thing?
Thanks.

Long time since you posted this I know but is this the lockring that holds the sprockets on?

If it is I might have one. Let me know.

OP
OP
Proto

Proto

Legendary Member
Colly, now sorted thanks. I found out that a more recent Campag one will fit. My confusion was caused by trying an older Campag one which didn't fit!

Further, I find that Campag have started including lock rings with cassettes, so now I have a surplus of lockrings!!

colly

Re member eR
Proto said:
Colly, now sorted thanks. I found out that a more recent Campag one will fit. My confusion was caused by trying an older Campag one which didn't fit!

Further, I find that Campag have started including lock rings with cassettes, so now I have a surplus of lockrings!!

I think thats why I have a few.:rolleyes::smile:

Top Bottom