Paul Walters
Guru
Not sure if this is going anywhere, but I'm trying to pursuade my GF to come cycle touring with me. She's not keen on riding alone, so I thought a tandem might be a good compromise.
Don't want to spend a lot of money and I'm willing to "do up" something that hasn't been used in a while as long as it's not rusty-bucket.
I'm in South Wales and she lives in Exeter, so anyone on those areas got an old gate hanging in their garage ?
19 inch pilot and say 16 inch stoker ?
Cheers
Paul W
Don't want to spend a lot of money and I'm willing to "do up" something that hasn't been used in a while as long as it's not rusty-bucket.
I'm in South Wales and she lives in Exeter, so anyone on those areas got an old gate hanging in their garage ?
19 inch pilot and say 16 inch stoker ?
Cheers
Paul W