[WANTED] Winter bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I have the same with the windproof panels so not the ones highlighted.

I've got both pairs, amazing value for money.

The previous advice on sizing is right as well.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Andrew, I have a pair of DHB roubaix bib tights you can have. I tried selling them on here but got no interest and they're only sitting in the cupboard gathering dust. I'm 6ft 2, if that is around your height p.m me your address.

cant go wrong with castelli. the soprasso are fantastic
I thought this too but have since sent mine back to Wiggle due to the pad stitching coming undone. Done a quick google search and this is apparently a common problem with Castelli. I only had them for 5 months and in my mind that's just not good enough for bibs worth £30 let alone £130.

Now in the market looking at bibs that WILL last. Borderline thinking of going with dhb roubaix pro's as they will cost nearly half and i won't get so pissed off if they only last a season or 2.

Yeh it's a real bugger as they were my favourite bibs but durability is important. Some say Assos bib tights are the best of comfort and durability but the price doubles! I've got their summer uno bibs and they are good and affordable - compared to their winter bib tights. Now on a mission to find comfortable, durable, wind and waterproof/resistant bib tights.

Sorry to pounce on an old thread, but is there any brands / ranges someone would recommend for wet riding?
I'd ideally like to stay reasonably dry throughout my commute, especially when caught in a downpour on my way to work.
Also, would the fabric dry in a cold-ish office (it's our kitchen/dining area)? Just jogging bottoms aren't cutting the cheese anymore :sad:

Thank you,

Top Bottom