Warm, waterproof gloves?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Just lost one of my sealskinz ultragrip gloves. Wasn't that impressed with them to be honest, fingers like icecubes on cold days and they did let water in during very heavy rain.

So looking for something to replace them. I want something waterproof and warm. A small amount of reflective detail would be good but not so outlandish that I can't wear them off the bike. Prefer not to have padding on the palms.

Suggestions please?

I started wearing neoprene gloves a couple of years ago, much better than any of the "waterproof" options in my opinion.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I got a rather fine 3 pairs box set from assos - a seal flipper stye waterproof outer, middling windroof ones, and thin inners - all designed to work seperately or together. The set was a just-about reasonable £100 . Don't think they'd be justifiable at full price but they are good.

evo456

Über Member
Try some Gore Cross Gloves, the long cuffs can be tucked under your jacket sleeve so no rain can run into it. The gloves are shower proof, though to be honest anything other than winter/cold days you'll be getting sweaty hands but they will stay nice and warm.

Endura Dexter gloves are also worth a punt and half the price of the Gore.

Top Bottom