Was this anyone on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Linear recumbent on Ebay, really really REALLY wanted to bid for this, probably could have talked Mrs Browser 'round under normal circumstances, but my employment future is only secure until April next year so really can't take the chance :sad:

Can't understand why it got no bids though :blink: :wacko:

p.s. if in the next couple of days a benevolent fairy godmother decides to grant me the wonga to make enquiries as to purchasing this bike, would anyone know if a 6ft 5in tall 34in inside-leg bloke would fit on a Linear LWB?

p.s. if in the next couple of days a benevolent fairy godmother decides to grant me the wonga to make enquiries as to purchasing this bike, would anyone know if a 6ft 5in tall 34in inside-leg bloke would fit on a Linear LWB?

It depends what size it is... You'll be wanting an XL I predict.

I think they are awesome bikes, and still being made - with some improvements - today.

Phil-W-

There could have been many bids, the auction was ended early and presumably bids cancelled as the item is ' no longer available for sale' basically they sold it off ebay.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I was watching that one too.

I wouldn't have bid as the Linear is the first 'bent I had ever ridden and also the first one I ever crashed as well.
That's how I found out I couldn't ride USS two wheel bents. In 1994 I crashed one into Bicycle Doctor's shop front, in Manchester, after they let me have a test ride.:blush:
Not surprisingly they declined to let me have a go on the Peer Gynt LWB.:biggrin:

Top Bottom