Week off next week, anyone free for a ride out and about in Hertfordshire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Week off from Monday 7th March and weather permitting I would like to get a few rides in. Once the family has gone to work/school I should be free for the day. Normally have to be home by 3 for my son when he comes home from school, but in the event of a long ride out I'm sure he can walk to his Nan's.

Not sure what days I'm available yet but if anyone fancies joining me I'm sure we can organize something with a cafe stop or 2.

Jay

martint235

Dog on a bike
Week off from Monday 7th March and weather permitting I would like to get a few rides in. Once the family has gone to work/school I should be free for the day. Normally have to be home by 3 for my son when he comes home from school, but in the event of a long ride out I'm sure he can walk to his Nan's.

Not sure what days I'm available yet but if anyone fancies joining me I'm sure we can organize something with a cafe stop or 2.

Jay

Normally I'd say yes but at the mo next week has "nightmare" written all over it. Only day that's remotely possible is the Friday and I can't guarantee that until closer to the time.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Same here, normally I get a day or two off during the week as I often work weekends, but next week I am mon-fri late shift.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
lazyj - how do you fancy a night-time recce ride from central London to Southend? Her Nibs is in New York next week, and I'm free to keep the hours I want. Tuesday or Wednesday night? It will be cold, but dry.

We could take in a dry, or not so dry run to the toilets in the 24 hour Tesco at Chadwell Heath. Now, if that doesn't whet your appetite, nothing will...

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike