Weird Commute & night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Had a very dodgy commute into work last night:

Within the first 4 miles or so, 3 different BMW's at different places decided to do a 3-point turn for no obvious reason, without any indication. A 4th BMW came reversing out of his/her drive with the compulsory mobile glued to their ear and almost hit me.

A bit later whilst overtaking Mr Ninja lightless POB, decided to light a fag (probably used it as a light) and whilst riding hands-free almost swerved into me.

At work I had to literally baricade myself in my office, cos some twunt missed his last train and decided it was my fault and that I needed to be taught a lesson, I had to call BTP to deal with him but alas he scarpered before they arrived.

On my commute home, I almost ran over a fox, and strangely saw a pile of about 6 pairs of children's used shoes all over the road.?????

Hope tonight fairs a bit better!!!!!

Globalti

Legendary Member
...and what were you drinking or smoking during that day, Sir?

I take it you work for a rail company or that was indeed very strange.

yorkshiregoth said:
At work I had to literally baricade myself in my office, cos some twunt missed his last train and decided it was my fault and that I needed to be taught a lesson, I had to call BTP to deal with him but alas he scarpered before they arrived.

Top Bottom