Weird, what some people class as sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Legendary Member
..yep...any sport with the prefix 'armchair'....trust me, for years I was a world champion in 'armchair this...armchair that...'
 

ChrisKH

Legendary Member
Location
Essex
Yea, but check out the five year old who can do it in 14.85 seconds on primtetime US TV. Respect.

 
OP
OP
Pandaboy

Pandaboy

Guru
ivancarlos said:
Bog snorkling, shin kicking, cheese rolling. Anyone read True Brits? Can't remember the authors name. Think is was somebody Dascher. Highly funny and recommended.

Cheese rolling is definitely a sport!

A sport I've always wanted to try, but never had the bottle for :blush:

When I worked in Painswick one of my colleagues did it. Despite a full warm up (six pints of scrumpy) I think he may have cracked a rib and was definitely in a lot of pain :rolleyes:
 

NickM

Legendary Member
Pandaboy said:
Cheese rolling is definitely a sport!
As is dwile flonking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwyle_flunking

Both make more sense to me than most professional "sport".
 

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Pandaboy said:
Anyone got any other weird sports they know of?


Yeah, 22 grown blokes kicking a pigs bladder round a lawn for 90 minutes, thousands of idiots sorry people fans paying hundreds of pounds to watch, not to mention paying exhorbitant sums for 'replica' jerseys. Then a good few hundred thousand lemmings fans will stand in pubs watching it on telly, and scream at the ref for a bad decision - as if he can hear them?
 
Top Bottom