Well what's this about!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

For once I genuinely have nothing to say apart from. How bizarre!

28ilvh1.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Looks a bit photoshopped in, to me (apart from the circle and WTF, I assume those are yours?)

Why, I have no idea. Surreal joke I guess.

Quoth

"This looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time"

Excellent pic and WTF indeed.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Is this an Heather Mills early glam shot before she became famous ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not being funny - this is a serious question - but what is it with women and purples and pinks? Is it just social conditioning, or is there something in womens' minds that makes them tend to like those colours more than men do?

As for the subterranean horse - I think that is really inspired... (By magic mushrooms or LSD probably! B))

Arch

Married to Night Train
ColinJ said:
Not being funny - this is a serious question - but what is it with women and purples and pinks?

Can't stand pink myself, and not keen on purple unless it's nice and dark and wine coloured.

I'm often dressed top to toe in blue though.

One of our lecturers had a baby girl and he and his wife were determined not to impose pink, but as soon as she could express a prefence, the little girl wanted it. I think it's personal taste, perhaps influenced by social norms (little girl dollies in pink dresses etc)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Arch said:
One of our lecturers had a baby girl and he and his wife were determined not to impose pink, but as soon as she could express a prefence, the little girl wanted it. I think it's personal taste, perhaps influenced by social norms (little girl dollies in pink dresses etc)
The toyshop aisles for gilrs toys are usually pink too so it reinforces the pink thing.
A friend's son's girlfriend has recently bought a pink car as she likes pink so much.B)

johnnyh

Veteran
my daughter is pink mad, and it is all her choosing. To be honest I think alot of the "girly" stuff is nature, it sure aint nurture.

ChrisKH

Guru
Aperitif said:
Pink is for girls - non?

I quite like it on Mr Bergamasco actually...
189625_1.jpg

As for the greedopic - well, smeggers, your 'taste buds' are not fully developed yet and the horse is Shergar...

I wouldn't want to tell Mr Bergamasco to take it off as pink is for girls, would you? B)

Dave5N

Über Member
I think it is all nurture not nature. I seem to recall that a few years ago - hundred? two hundred? Pink and red was for boys (being warlike) and blue was for girls (being soft).

I'm sure an expert will be along in a minute to tell us what they found on wikipedia.

Top Bottom