What a beauty.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Battaglin won the Vuelta and the Giro, not the Tour.

The nearest equivalent frame-only from Battaglin, the Marosticana, is £2500 and sold out for 2022 and they're not making any in 2023. (I know this cos I reserved a Portofino this very morning!)

Seems to me that the seller is expecting to recover their costs from 6 years ago or even turn a small profit for the benefit of jumping the 8-month queue. Reminds me of when people used to buy Morgans and sell their place in the queue as build-time approached.

Stunning bike though!

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The nearest equivalent frame-only from Battaglin, the Marosticana, is £2500 and sold out for 2022 and they're not making any in 2023. (I know this cos I reserved a Portofino this very morning!)
😍😍
Oooh you lucky so and so - the "self-indulgent extravagances" thread is that way>>>>

Return with pictures once its built / delivered / collected please!!!

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Whilst I probably could afford it the domestic implications if I did purchase wouldn't be worth it. Although SWMBO probably would never really know :whistle:

All academic as it wouldn't fit anyway.

Drop the seatpost by about 25mm and I might just get on it, although it doesn't have to fit if you're going to just sit and stare at it all day.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Whilst I probably could afford it the domestic implications if I did purchase wouldn't be worth it. Although SWMBO probably would never really know :whistle:

All academic as it wouldn't fit anyway.

Same here, I could afford it, and it is the correct size for me, I'd be frightened to take it out though incase I damaged it.:whistle:

Checked this out on the desktop machine, and the link works there.

Wow!:eek:

Top Bottom