What are they wearing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
I refer of course to the Danish, [well done guys!] track cycle team and their "Out of this World", Alien -esque? Poc helmets? Will all the track teams now switch to those things? Should I get one? Will I ever win the lottery? Will I ever have sex again, as in, will someone else be in the room at least when it happens?

All this and more, trapped in the blackness that was once a brain! 👅

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's a POC Tempor - £330 worth :eek: - https://www.pocsports.com/eu/tempor...r=Zink Orange&cgid=time-trial-helmets#start=1

p-10600-1205-02.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Poc helmets are always a bit of a marmite thing aren't they, they're certainly different and they do polarise opinion. Personally I love that zinc orange colour and the Poc designs, I recently got the Octal road helmet.

20200228_072255.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
I can see road cyclists flocking to buy them, maybe even Brompton riders ;).
Cyclops, you know me too well 😉
I have an Orange/ Black Brommie and have been on the look out for an orange helmet to match my Orange watch strap / Orange socks that I wear when riding.

Mrs Tenkay treated herself to a Purple sparkly Brompton last year, she was looking for a new cycle helmet to coordinate with the bike. I told her that googling " purple helmets" wasn't a good idea but she didn't listen...

Top Bottom