What happened to "Save the planet"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I believe the Amazon forest is on fire and yet, there are no mentions of it in the media, tv or radio news. Nobody seems to be concerned and I wonder why?
If it were not on the media, tv or radio news, then how did YOU get to hear about it? :whistle:

If you heard about it from a concerned friend or family member, then how did THEY get to hear about it? :laugh:

Perhaps you or the friend/family member are just back from a holiday in Brazil and noticed a lot of smoke from the rainforest when flying over it! :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
If it were not on the media, tv or radio news, then how did YOU get to hear about it? :whistle:

If you heard about it from a concerned friend or family member, then how did THEY get to hear about it? :laugh:

Perhaps you or the friend/family member are just back from a holiday in Brazil and noticed a lot of smoke from the rainforest when flying over it! :okay:
Word of mouth, also known as the "Jungle Drums".

Katherine

Guru
Are you suggesting we don our hard hats & visit the dark side? perish the thought, leave them to it yuk!
No, just letting people know that there was an ongoing discussion if they were interested.
We had a report suggesting that we merge the two threads but I didn't think that was necessary.
Although, we would not like News and Current Affairs to be known as the dark side! Most discussions are conducted sensibly.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I believe the Amazon forest is on fire and yet, there are no mentions of it in the media, tv or radio news. Nobody seems to be concerned and I wonder why? Is it such a global disaster that governments are worried it will have too much effect on the masses? I wonder.
Odd that because it's been all over radio 4 and social media for a good few days now :blush:

Drago

Legendary Member
And theres the "Planet on Fire!" benefit concerts in London and New York, the hit "Planet of Fiery Death" tv series, and the new book by David Baldacci, "Gosh, it's rather warm out there".

Top Bottom