What just happened?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
At about 2 o'clock last night (this morning), I saw the police out in force outside my house. 3 cars and one helicopter.
I saw one police officer shining his torch down everyones side gates, and another car came later on. 3 officers then went to the gate opposite me and started to climb over. I heard the woman shout: "Stay where you are!". She jumped over whilst the two male officers went to another gate.
I then saw a guy jump over a gate and around to the original one the police officer went over. He then ran through the garden and jumped over the far fence and onto a pedestrian path.
The two male officers then came from one of the gardens with one guy in cuffs, placed him on the car, searched him, and put him in the car.

One police car then went around to the back of the estate and returned with someone inside, banging on the door.
They went to the house at the end of my street and caught another guy hiding in there.

It was very interesting what they were doing and apart from missing an ideal moment to catch the guy right in front of me, they did well to get three men.

Good job police. :thumbsup:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My sister had something like that where she lived - police over the back walls of her garden and in the street. At least the scallys got caught.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I remember when I was a kid looking out of my bedroom window watching a police chase go round and round the streets where I lived. The car then crashed into a garden opposite. 2 lads got out and made a run for it. One of them got run over by the police car the other just kept on running.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I remember sitting outside a cafe in a town in Northern France with my dad, brother and brother in law. All of a sudden, a car pulled up and all these guys piled out waving guns and ran into a building opposite. Thankfully it turned out they were plain clothes coppers and they came out about 20 mins later with 2 guys in handcuffs.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I saw some officers this afternoon when I had come back from my lunchtime ride. They were looking over fences and knocking on doors. I spoke to one of them and said "Well done for catching them", even though he hadnt been out last night but heard of it.
I said "You would think they would know they're in trouble with the police chasing them".
He replied "Yeah, they knew they were in trouble. We got them in the end though".

He was keeping his cards close to his chest but they got the guys in the end.

Top Bottom