What shall i spend my bonus on?

• Buy a new bathroom

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Buy a Sonnet

• Buy a Poppy

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i had a bit of an indication that i might actually get a decent bonus this year. i want a new bathroom (and i've wanted one for ages) but i also fancy getting a little run around bike. i quite fancy the idea of a classic bike where i can just jump on it to go to the shops or to my mum's without have to get all my bike kit on (the craving started on Saturday when i went in my LBS and saw a Pashley)

So, what do you think i should spend my bonus on?

1. Spend it on a new bathroom which is long overdue

2. Buy the Sonnet

3. Buy the Poppy (just coz it's pink)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I would get the Bike!

That way when your cruising in style you can mull over ways to make a bit of cash to do the bathroom. :biggrin:

Alternatively, I guess you could get a nice bathroom and soak in your fancy new jacuzzi bath thinking of ways to buy a new bike.

First option, definately the first!

oxbob

Do the bathroom and put a deposit on the Sonnet.Get a corner bath, sea lions love corner baths!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
oxbob said:
Do the bathroom and put a deposit on the Sonnet.Get a corner bath, sea lions love corner baths!

And my penquins too, but where will my polar bear go?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
threebikesmcginty said:
Lucky to get a bonus and not get screwed over by your tight git bosses.......not that I'm bitter of course!!!

bastards!

although most of our directors are well rich and don't need it, it was a nice gesture when they told us they would not be taking a pay rise this year in view of the current financial climate.

they did say they would be cutting 10% on costs but no one was gonna be made redundant, so i.e. stop wasting our money on stationary you don't need just coz a pink post-it notes and pink staplers looks pretty, and a lever arch file CAN be used again if you just put a sticker over the old one... o yea, and do the work you're paid to do, instead of getting expensive consultants in to do it for you (that bit was aimed at middle management i think)

and the pay rise will be pretty much a standard one but they would give decent bonuses for performance.

i think our Chief Exec is quite a decent bloke (Maybe i should get him to buy my bike :biggrin:)

Top Bottom