What shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teletext45

I don't but I've heard good things about dhb products

andy

Never used the shoes, but have used other dhb products which have been very good. As Andy says, their shoes always seem to get good reviews.

Order while the TDF is still on and Wiggle are doing free returns on shoes and clothing, so if the size is not quite right you can return and re-order for nowt, happy days :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
I've got some of these, do the trick and aren't as errr lairy as many road shoes, look fine with non cycling gear and, although a little clippity cloppity on rough surfaces, you don't waddle like seems to be the case with road shoes ( that may be more to do with the SPD-SL cleats)

http://www.evanscycles.com/products...oogle&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle

And thanks to the chap above who mentioned the free wiggle returns at the moment...time to finally order a waterproof jacket!

teletext45

Ive got pearl izumi and shimano, i really do rate the shimano although alot of my friends are currently using lake shoes and really rate them.

imho you cant go too far wrong with shimano shoes.

andy

Had a pair for 15 months. The shoes are still fine but the heel and toe segs are worn down on the foot I unclip with so trying some Shimano r087 shoes now (tredz had a 15% off bank holiday offer at the time)

I use Shimano SPD shoes on my fixed gear, and Lake shoes with Speedplay cleats on my road bike.

Top Bottom