What type of burner is this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BretonM

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what type of Raleigh bike this is.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3039.PNG
    IMG_3039.PNG
    76.8 KB · Views: 48

midlife

Guru
Is that the cromovelato Burner?

Shaun

Jody

Stubborn git
Looking at the description and cross referencing to Google would say it's a Rayleigh Burner Super Tuff 25th edition

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

I've been looking for one for a while now but have never considered this specific type.
I really like it.

Jody

Stubborn git
25th Aniversary would put it at around 2010 at a guess. I'm not up on BMX but had my original burner in the mid eighties.

classic33

Leg End Member
@BretonM
See PM!

OP link inserted in edit

Last edited:
U

User6179

If I remember correctly the original bike cost169 quid in about 84 ish

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Are they worth anything ??
They're worth whatever someone is prepared to pay I suppose but I'd say it's about its average price now. Anything much more than 100-150 pounds is probably excessive since they were only 249 pounds new in 2007 when they were released, and they're not mega rare although they're not overly common either and they'll have kitsch appeal for some. Depends on condition too, a battered one would be less, a mint one possibly a bit more.
Yes you're right that anniversary means just that, it was made 25 years after the original.

Some good fun for 150 notes I'd say, but it's nothing special in terms of BMXs. Or Burners for that matter, there are more sought after models for sure.

classic33

Leg End Member
They're worth whatever someone is prepared to pay I suppose but I'd say it's about its average price now. Anything much more than 100-150 pounds is probably excessive since they were only 249 pounds new in 2007 when they were released, and they're not mega rare although they're not overly common either and they'll have kitsch appeal for some. Depends on condition too, a battered one would be less, a mint one possibly a bit more.
Yes you're right that anniversary means just that, it was made 25 years after the original.

Some good fun for 150 notes I'd say, but it's nothing special in terms of BMXs. Or Burners for that matter, there are more sought after models for sure.
Went for the 2007 New Price.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Went for the 2007 New Price.

Yeah like I said, a bike's value is really down to what two competing people are willing to pay for it. I personally think it was a bit dear at that price, but I wasn't bidding, and good luck to the new owner as I'm sure he'll have fun. The factors around "worth" or "value" can be quite personal.

Top Bottom