What's happened to the post counts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Manonabike

Über Member
No need - new members have "New member" under their avatar ... :thumbsup:

It's now in the User Card - click on someone's avatar for the info:

View attachment 4852

It doesn't look like we are going to get the new forum software to be as good as the old one and it seems we just have to get used to do without what we used to love of the old forums :sad: .....

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Just for 10 posts, yes.
Just out of curiosity Shaun, do 'New Members' lose this title on their eleventh post then? If so, this is not happening for lots of us. Just wondered, it's not important or anything :smile:. If not , when do we become fully fledged please?

Shaun

Founder
Just out of curiosity Shaun, do 'New Members' lose this title on their eleventh post then? If so, this is not happening for lots of us. Just wondered, it's not important or anything :smile:. If not , when do we become fully fledged please?

You used to - the software used to base rank on your post count, but it works differently in XF and uses trophy points instead (which is why a lot of people are stuck at New Member).

I simply haven't got around to re-rigging the user rank logic yet as it's not impacting on the running of the forums and I still have some major work to complete from the migration. It's there, on the to-do list ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Thank's for the prompt reply Shaun. It's no problem at all, Just wondered when I would likely become a 'verified' member so to speak :highfive:

Top Bottom