What's it worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just treated myself to a Spesh Sirrus Sport in the sales (oops) so my Crosstrail Sport is now surplus to requirements. Bought last spring as a solid bike to help me regain confidence after a crash 6 months earlier. Very comfortable to ride but don't really need the ruggedness and find it rather heavy for the road. I didn't actually get to ride it much due to knee problems, so maybe done 500 miles tops? The men's saddle even fewer miles as I swapped to a women's one for comfort.

It's an XL (I am 5'10, longish arms and legs, fits me perfectly), been in my nice dry shed / living room since purchase.

Tis this one http://www.thebikeli...rail-sport-2010

Thoughts on a realistic lightly used value? Will come with men's ergo grips and a bottle cage :laugh:

Cheers :smile:

I posted a while ago about my XL Crosstrail Sport which I am looking to sell at some point. Mine however, is the 09 model and sounds like it has had a bit more use than yours.

Based on things like ebay etc, I might get £200 max for mine. So you would probably get a bit more. But with these things, you never really know until you advertise it for sale.

Top Bottom