What's the most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
I Have a daily fish oil 🐟 capsule. I have a bad habit of trying to swallow it while eating food, instead of washing it down with tea or coffee. I've just attempted to swallow today's capsule while eating a sandwich. My chicken and tomato on wholemeal bread was 'flavoured' by the fish oil as I bit into the capsule thinking I'd successfully swallowed it a few seconds earlier! xx(

I switched to flaxseed oil for that reason, maybe not quite as strong but no after taste and quite a bit cheaper.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I switched to flaxseed oil for that reason, maybe not quite as strong but no after taste and quite a bit cheaper.
Is it Android or iPhone?

My Android has a setting in the Camera App for "Save Selfies as Previewed", which says under it "Save selfies and selfie videos as they appear in the preview without flipping them".

Just tested it both ways, and if that is set on (which I think was the default), then the image is mirrored, if it is off, then the image is normal.
It's a Samsung Galaxy A10, whatever that is.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Was in Hungary recently to visit a factory and do a bit of face-to-face with our biggest customer because my boss couldn't make it (wouldn't normally be let loose on stuff like that). I've been there before* and the trick is to email in advance and request a vegetarian meal for lunch - they'll fix up a special. This time I forgot. Anyway they had some vegetable soup. I had that, some bread. The soup was cold- it was supposed to be cold, chilled in fact- and sort of fruity. Really horrible, and to make it worse I was very hungry. Bread was too dry alone so...

*First time I went got stuck in snow for 24 hours until tanks were deployed- but I had a good lunch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom